Position Title Head – HR Planning
Grade/Level – AVP
Department – HRD
Location – Chennai
Position reporting to – Chief People Officer
Job Purpose – This position is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies that align with the overall business objectives of the organization. The role involves working closely with senior management, and HR teams to devise and implement the HR strategy.
Key Responsibilities –
Functional Responsibilities :-
• Developing and implementing HR strategies in collaboration with senior management and HR teams, that align with the business goals and objectives of the organization.
• Conducting research and analysis on HR trends and best practices and benchmarking them for formulation of HR strategies and goals.
• Collaborating with senior management, and HR teams to create metrics for measuring the impact of HR strategies and goals.
• Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and best practices.
• Managing HR budgets and resources to ensure the effective delivery of HR services.
• Monitoring and reporting on HR metrics to inform decision-making and measure the effectiveness of HR strategies.
Job Requirements –
Qualifications :- MBA/Management graduate preferably from B-School
Experience :- 12+ years of strategic HR experience from large corporate/BFSI space .
Skill set :- • Broad exposure to all HR functions including organizational development, change management, recruiting, workforce planning, compensation benefits and HR administration.
Core Competencies :-
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment
• Self-driven, with a high level of achievement orientation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage ambiguity
• Attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Great team player, have sound leadership skills, hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks