Key Technical Skills –
Experience – 9+ Years (with at least 2.5 years’ experience in Architect role)
- Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively.
- At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS etc. Experience only on front-end technologies like Struts, JSP, Servlets, HTML will not be sufficient.
- Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the following application servers – WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in any one of the application server is a must.
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modeling etc.
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures.
- Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on – Infrastructure sizing, Capacity planning, Performance modeling, Cloud Computing.
- Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS system is a must.
- Working experience on any one of these open source technologies (LAMP stack, Node.js framework, ELK, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch base NO-SQL databases).
Other requirements –
- Experience in interfacing with the customers.
- Experience on Media Delivery platform (Video on Demand, Music on Demand) will be given preference.
- Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is a definite plus.
- Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues encountered in projects.
- Understanding of latest technologies and tools in the JEE space and an ability to evaluate, select and propose tools and technologies to meet the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tolerance to ambiguities