Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Promoting the organization and products, coordinating with marketing on leads generated & meeting planned sales goal
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Qualification & Key Competencies:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 5 – 12 years Sales experience in Medical Equipment / Healthcare / Pharma Business
- Excellent leadership skills with strong oral & written communication skills
- Experience in setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time