• Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineer / Science
• Problem Solving
• Learning ability
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Time Management
• Ensure quality support is being provided to get high level of customer satisfaction.
• Machine Installation
• Attending breakdown calls and troubleshooting
• Preventive maintenance as per AMC / CMS
• Manage spares inventory
• Sending regular MIS reports
*Candidates should have experience working with Ophthalmology equipments or devices.