Job Description of Product Support Base 24, Postilion
Experience:- 3-12 years.
Key Skills:- Base24/Base24classic,Postilion Payment
Location :- Malad/Airoli
CTC :- As per market standards.
Job Title: Manager/Sr Manager, AVP. DVP
Analyzes bank business needs and requirements and provide various solution.
- Preparation and review of HLD/SSD.
- Design, build, and/or maintain HP Non-Stop servers for bank products using required tools.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing.
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards, and is compatible with devices and/or operating systems
- Confer with development teams to prioritise needs, resolve conflicts, and help choose solutions
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure on-time quality deliverables.
- Provide estimates for the team based on Product supplied Business Requirements
- Active participation in mentoring junior staff while also growing abilities and domain knowledge with active participation with senior staff.
- Ability to highlight any impact/risk based on the Bank payment echo system.
- Ability to address customer Functional and Nonfunctional requirement needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide immediate solutions.
- Ability to provide impact analysis for the Mandates in accordance with the Bank Payment ecosystem.
- Assists customers with implementation methods and efforts as necessary to ensure successful product adoption.
- Follow the prescribed process and recommend process improvements if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies including but not limited to the bank Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Interested Candidates share your Updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org