Position Title:– Business Head – Durable Products
Position reporting To:- Chief Operating Officer
Key Responsibilities –
- Implement competitive strategies for generating sales, developing & expanding market share towards the achievement of revenue & profitability targets.
- Identify and network with various channel partners to improve market penetration and market share.
- Improve the quality of channel partners by identifying, motivating and enrolling distributors & dealers to ensure sustainable business in the long run.
- Building & sustaining healthy business relations with industry groups, OEM/ manufactures & digital players, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices.
- Lead innovation and optimization across channels to continuously improve/ enhance company offerings and customer experience.
- Planning, organizing and implementing innovative sales programs/strategies to improve the product awareness and increase business volumes.
- Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share metrics.
- Lead the entire product life cycle management right from product launch including features, timelines, cost targets, pricing, business case and go-to-market strategy.
- Leverage business, create product solutions and turn around new initiatives into profit-making ventures.
- Interact and coordinate with the functional departments for forecasting, planning/ generation of MIS & presentations for review strategy formulation & implementation.
Job Requirements –
- Exp in Key channel management & program management.
- Exposure across multiple geographies.
- Exp in designing products & schemes.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- People Management & networking skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and incomplete information.