JD for Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Experience: Minimum 2 Years Experience in Broking Industry.
- Acquire new Franchisee and service existing Franchisee to achieve set IR targets.
- Ensure all the paper work for the Franchisee acquired is done including authorized person or sub broker registration.
- Visit Franchisee mapped at pre-defined frequency and ensure that he is activated in currency · Commodity and also cross sells all the products
- Make sure all the payouts and other queries of the Franchisee are addressed.
- Report to AVP / internal audit any suspicious activity which they have seen / heard during their Franchisee visit or otherwise.
- Conduct training events for Franchisee and his employees to help the Franchisee to go out and acquire more customers and increase his business.
- To continuously provide feedback on competitive activities and track market development
- Help Franchisee to conduct investor meets in his location.