• Lead and successfully deliver new / complex projects (either directly or along with team with a self-billing target of 50%) – Stakeholders & Expectations management – Develops insights from internal and external sources and takes risks to implement leading edge solutions – Ensure successful account entry and downstream business with new customers – Create downstream business opportunities in each account.
• Lead and Scale a Technology Practice. – Responsible for P&L – Build and deliver solutions – Responsible for projects delivery – Build capability
• Client Relationship Management (both pre-sales & post-sales) – Be client CIO’s trusted advisor
• Client delight – Ensure client delight – Ensure referenceable clients – Through use of IPs, automation and use of right skills mix improve project and account profitability
• Grow the business – Pre-sales / post-sales (play an active role in winning business) – Client CIO advisory – Business influenced through Branding (Thought leadership)
• Manage and deliver superior value in Key Accounts – Deliver superior value – Be CIO’s trusted advisor – Grow business in each account by minimum 30% on year on year basis – Improve account profitability on year on year basis.
• Innovation and Thought leadership – Create an organization that imagines and implements unique, breakthrough ideas – Foresees customer and industry needs and responds with exceptional solutions – Identify new ideas and approaches that others may have missed – Produce relevant workable solutions to business problems. – Present paper and run blogs (directly and through team) – Build company brand through thought leadership – Automate work delivery and Build IP.
Skills & Experience
• Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
• Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
• Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
• Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers – WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
• Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
• Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools – Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing