The main responsibilities will include :
- Technically selling the company’s products to a wide range of Industrial customers
- Manage key accounts to ensure higher level of customer satisfaction as well as an increase in the share of business.
- Understanding the customer’s application and selecting a product to suit the requirements
- Achieving the annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Maintaining existing customers and generating new customer base in the assigned territory
- Working with channel partners to support them towards higher realization of sales.
- Techno Commercially Negotiate orders with the customer.
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on the market feedback including competitor activity.
- Is expected to be out of the office with customers 80% of the time
Desired Skills and Qualifications :
- Technically sound fundamentals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in use of Sales Management Software (CRM)
- High moral and ethical values
Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably Instrumentation / Electronics
5+ years’ experience in selling industrial products in B2B environment; preferably process instrumentation