Key Technical Skills –
Experience – 9+ Years (with at least 2.5 years’ experience in Architect role)
• Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale
enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and
design systems to meet the same.
• Strong experience in OOAD and in applying Design patterns effectively.
• At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in Java/ JEE technologies like Struts/JSF,
Spring, EJB, JMS etc. Experience only on front-end technologies like Struts, JSP,
Servlets, HTML will not be sufficient.
• Experience in performance testing and optimization of JEE systems on any of the
following application servers – WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss. Deep expertise in
any one of the application server is a must.
• Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL).
• Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint,
Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modeling etc.
• Excellent understanding of software development methodologies and architectures.
• Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on – Infrastructure sizing,
Capacity planning, Performance modeling, Cloud Computing.
• Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS system is a must.
• Working experience on any one of these open source technologies (LAMP stack,
Node.js framework, ELK, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch base NO-SQL databases).
Other requirements –
• Experience in interfacing with the customers.
• Experience on Media Delivery platform (Video on Demand, Music on Demand) will
be given preference.
• Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is a definite plus.
• Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical
issues encountered in projects.
• Understanding of latest technologies and tools in the JEE space and an ability to
evaluate, select and propose tools and technologies to meet the requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Tolerance to ambiguities